- I would like to incorporate a system/routine/method for students with a need for mobility to be mobile without distracting the rest of the classroom.
- Solution: Have lessons geared more towards mobility.
- Question: What about transition times or during subjects that require a student to sit down for longer periods of time (reading, writing, etc.)? What would be a practical solution?
- I would like to incorporate more Interactive Notebooks. I want to look more into this…
- Cross-curriculum instruction?? What would be a practical, consistent, manageable way to do this throughout the year?