- Where can I find the time to conference with students with their projects?
- Is there a system where students can self-regulate creating projects?
- Should I have tic-tac-toe projects as an actual center for all students?
- If so, is it worth doing in substitution of centers for math games and/or math fact fluency practice?
- Is it worth as an addition of Daily Five during language arts?
- When is a practical time for students to work on tic-tac-toe projects and, again, where do I find the time to individually conference for these projects?